Thursday, July 18, 2024

On-Demand Confusion And Fun

When the weather is too hot/cold/rainy/snowy to go outside I start surfing the web for interesting sites to explore. The latest one I've found is Maze generator, which has many options for making mazes.

  • There are four styles (rectangular, circular, triangular, and hexagonal).
  • Some of the styles have multiple shape options for cells.
  • A maze can range in height and width from two to 200 cells.
  • It can start in multiple places

After you've made a maze you can try to do it on the computer screen or download the result and use a pencil or pen. If you get stumped you can even show the solution!

The resulting images are free for private use. If you were so inclined you could also purchase a commercial use license, which would let you make money with them.

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. Thanks for sharing, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AKKKK! Another time waster! I've got it downloaded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Amazing what computers can do, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. I remember making mazes by hand in junior high school. Very time consuming.

      Delete
  5. Oh, dear, I'd better not get involved with that - I waste too much time as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! And different from all of the other games I've been playing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mazes use a completely different type of logic than word or number games.

      Delete
  7. While I have never been an online game player, Kathy, this looks like an interesting one. BTW you seem to have a persistent spammer as the comment posted above has also appeared previously. My suggestion is to delete it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the multiple spam posts this morning, but didn't have time to take care of it before leaving the house. Now I can proudly say comments are spam-free.

      Delete