- During the holiday season there are a lot of queries about calendars and edible gift stores.
- Right after the first of the year people are looking for places that sell planners and organization things.
- Next comes Valentine's Day, and everyone wants to know where the candy and jewelry stores are.
- March is Spring Break season. People figure out they need swimming suits for their warm weather destinations, and have to know which places have them in stock.
- When Spring Break is over it's time to ask about prom dresses.
- Mother's Day brings another upsurge in questions about jewelry stores. (Oddly enough, there are no corresponding Father's Day questions.)
- At back to school time there's an increase in inquiries about stores that carry backpacks.
- In early October it's all about the Halloween costume stores.
Five years ago today: Just For Fun