Sunday, April 19, 2020

The Three Little Piggies' Dinner

Three little piggies went out to dinner one night. The waiter came and took their orders for drinks.
"I would like a Sprite," said the first little piggie.

"I would like a Coke," said the second little piggie.

"I want lots and lots of water," said the third little piggie.

The drinks were brought out and a little later, the waiter took their orders for dinner.
"I want a nice big steak," said the first piggie.

"I would like the salad," said the second piggie.

"I want lots and lots of water," said the third little piggie.

The meals were brought out and a while later the waiter approached the table and asked if the piggies would like any dessert.
"I want a banana split," said the first piggie.

"I want a root beer float," said the second piggie.

"I want lots and lots of water!" exclaimed the third little piggie.

"Pardon me for asking," said the waiter, "but why have you only ordered water?"
"Well, somebody has to go 'Wee, wee, wee, all the way home!'" replied the third little piggie.
Five years ago today: Time Marches On

5 comments:

  1. That made me smile. I had no idea that was going to be the ending. Pretty good. Happy New Week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute, I didn't see the ending coming! Thanks for sharing the laugh, I needed that.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog the other day and for taking time to leave such a lovely comment. I appreciate it.

    Wishing You All the Best - Stay Safe!

    ReplyDelete