Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Heat Ho Hums

I was already having problems motivating myself to accomplish anything of substance this week, and then Mother Nature threw me for a loop. Today was unseasonably warm, with a high temperature more appropriate for June than for April.

The morning started off pleasant, but by mid-afternoon it was a little sticky in the condo. I knew the heat was temporary (a cold front is scheduled to come through, and it will be in the low 60s by bed time), so I didn't think it was worth the bother of closing everything up and turning the air conditioner on. Instead, Hubby Tony and I decided to make do with the ceiling fan.

Sitting on the couch right underneath the fan I thought about the projects that needed to be done, but eventually gave into lethargy. Those To-Dos can wait.

13 comments:

  1. "Unseasonably warm" there, while we've been having a winter storm since Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I like warm. It's REALLY warm that's annoying.

      Delete
  3. I hear ya', Kathy. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still cold and rainy here. I'm anxious for the forecasted 80 degrees next week as I want so badly to be working outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like you and Shirley are having similar weather.

      Delete
  5. I'm so lethargic I don't know what to write. Can you suggest something?

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got this wonderful fan that sits on the floor from HomeDepot and I swear, it blows cold air. Hubby had it on the other day as well. But today, it's back to having the heat on. Burrrr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cold again here too. When I took a walk this morning I wore my winter coat and gloves!

      Delete
    2. Burrr. Today (Thursday), we woke to a Winter Wonderland. Our heat is still cranked. I'm seeing those Christmas balls you had from one holiday season, on the trees. So fun.

      Delete
    3. Seeing them in my head. Not in real life.

      Delete