It's the last push before Christmas. I have a lot to get done, but this morning when I woke up to the sound of raindrops hitting the roof it was hard to get out of bed. The darkness really put me in a funk, but I still managed to get a lot done. I:
- went to the gym and ran a couple of errands, including navigating through a gauntlet of crazed basket-pushing shoppers at the grocery store.
- came home and took a long, hot shower, then cleaned the shower stall.
- cooked and froze some dishes for later in the week. One of them called for separated eggs, and there were two that didn't perform as they should have soI scrambled them and tossed them in the large salad I made for dinner.
- listened to holiday tunes on my favorite community radio station.
- wrapped the last of the Christmas presents and hid them with the others. I can't put them under the tree yet, though. A couple of them would be of real interest to the cats.