Friday, November 18, 2022

Funnies For Friday

  • I'm at the age where I have to make a noise when I bend over. It's the law. 
  • My IQ test results just came in and I'm really relieved. Thank God it's negative. 
  • Today I was checked by Dr. B. Gee. I hope I will be stayin' alive. 
  • My friend stopped by to tell me he had just been diagnosed as Dyslexic. Said he was going home to write it in his dairy. 
  • When we were young, we would compare liquor and women. Now we compare statins. 
  • Smoking will kill you... Bacon will kill you... But smoking bacon will cure it. 
  • I'm an antisocial-psychic. I can see ahead of time that I won't want to talk to you. 
  • Why did the blond fail her blood test? She didn't study! 
  • Just called to make an appointment with a psychic but she told me that I don't show up. 
  • I just found out I'm colorblind. The diagnosis came completely out of the purple. 
  • Working at a hospital is the worst cause you can't call in sick. You: "Yeah, I can't come in today, I'm sick." Boss: "Come on in, we'll check you out." 
  • I'll be ill if you remove the apostrophe. 
  • Doctor: Your body has run out of magnesium. Patient: 0mg! 
  • Claustrophobic people are more productive thinking out of the box. 
  • If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one enjoys it? 
  • My dad died when we couldn't remember his blood type. As he died, he kept insisting for us to "be positive," but it's hard without him. 
  • I injured my back in Egypt and had to see a Cairopractor
Five years ago: Wonderful World Places

6 comments:

  1. I like the working at the hospital. But these days I think if you called in sick they would probably fire you to keep you away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe. Given the paucity of staff everywhere, maybe not.

      Delete
  2. Lots of fun laughs here, which is exactly what I needed today (we've had no heat for 3 days and my son, who I haven't seen in a year and who was supposed to come home today didn't come because he's sick), so thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the chuckles. I like the one about the dyslexic.

    ReplyDelete