Monday, August 26, 2024

Camera Roll Curiosities

It's too hot to go outside. Instead I stayed in the air conditioning and went through my phone's photo app looking for interesting ones to post. Here ya go.

  • I know this was in an airport, but can't remember which one. The hydration area has a water fountain for everyone, no matter what their size. There's even a bottle filler.

  • This sign was posted next to the cash register of a small business. I'm pretty sure it's a joke, but the store was in a very laid-back rural area, so there might be some truth in it.

  • This restaurant is serious about their table management. The sign says "They will not seat you until your whole party is present...I'm still waiting for my wife."

  •   I've never thought about it this way before, but there's some real truth to the saying.

  • But think carefully about what you do with those dirty clothes from your memorable day.
  • These two shelf signs were made out of Scrabble tiles. Who wouldn't want to promote Friday?

13 comments:

  1. My faves are the waiting husband, and the Scrabble signs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The waiting husband made me laugh out loud when I saw it.

      Delete
  2. Such a fun post.... What a lineup of water faucets. The waiting skeleton husband is so cute.... Glad you posted these funnies today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never seen such a selection of drinking fountains.

      Delete
  3. Fun finds -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hours of operation. That is a sign I'd hang for sure. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep that in mind when you open your place :-)

      Delete
  5. What a fun pist! I like the country sign’s hours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What if you just got half naked? Would you get to pick which half?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for these. It's good to smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the never ending joy of Fridays or even of Thursdays with Friday coming then the weekend.

    ReplyDelete