Sunday, March 5, 2023

Gotta Go!

Did you know that today was National Potty Dance Day, which is about the movements people make when they need to use the bathroom? 

The past few times Hubby Tony and I traveled to visit the family, potty training was a popular topic of conversation between our kids and their kids. The parents even played videos like this one to embed the topic into the little one's brains.


After a couple of viewings I even started to sing along.

Five years ago today: Never Tie Again

13 comments:

  1. What goes around comes around. I'm running to the potty again. 😲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Older bladders have the same issues as young ones.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Kathy I got this one from my nephew
      https://youtu.be/T_6gFbjj2Ks
      -Christine cmlk79. Blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Oh goodness, so glad my two grands who live near me have finished potty training! Still one to go, but I won't have to (oh, I mean "get to") be involved with helping since she lives far away. It's always an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the grands live in California, so I'm glad that I don't have to be intimately involved on a daily basis.

      Delete
  4. So cute. Times have changed. Now I'm the one in training to hold it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is such a day as well....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Dontcha know there's a day for everything :-)

      Delete