Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Grateful Or Not-Fill It Out

A while back I got this daily gratitude pad from a friend:


Each sheet has plenty of room to write down specific details about people and things that I'm grateful for. I especially like the section that asks me what the best part of the day was; that makes me review everything that happened so I can focus on the good. (Sometimes I realize that I've forgotten a highlight until I look over the whole day.)

If the day has been a bust and I'm not feeling very grateful, I can still act as if everything was hunky-dory, write down things that would make me smile on a good day, and check the box I want to mean it. Then hope the next day is better.

Five years ago today: EVERYTHING Has A Use!

8 comments:

  1. Usually around suppertime or a bit after, maybe before bed, I ask Tim, "What made you happy today?" I've done this for a long time and love hearing the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's plenty to be thankful for. Praise the Lord.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To want to mean it is the greatest want of all! I list three things I'm grateful for each day in my journal. Also, three things that made the day awesome, and, before any of it starts, three things that would make the day great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the fact that you're conscious of gratitude both morning AND night.

      Delete