Monday, October 21, 2024

Creepy, Comical, and Cute

Otherwise known as a collection of Halloween decorations I've seen in the past few weeks.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` 

For some reason this skeleton walking its canine skellys across a lawn made me think of Son Donald, who is tall and takes his two small dogs out for a walk every day.

This tall skeleton knows its pet owner etiquette. See the poop in the bag its holding?

Skeletons also like to dress up and celebrate the holiday.

This collection of Halloween inspired painted rocks is cute. (Sorry about the glare on the top one.)

Someone left their foot in Aisle 3.

I wonder how often this dude sitting at a cash register gets mistaken for an actual store associate?

Five years ago: Special Sink

3 comments:

  1. Very nice display -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fun. Am I weird if I like the one holding the 💩 bag?

    ReplyDelete