Sunday, May 14, 2023

In The Style Of....

I've been having a great time playing around with the Microsoft Bing Image Creator. You describe an image you want to create, and the AI returns options that you can edit and save.

My subject was Jackson the Cat, who tomorrow will make another trip around the sun. He'll be 21 years old (and if he was human, legal to drink)!

I started with a basic description of Create a painting of an orange and white tabby cat celebrating a birthday, then modified it to request different types of art. After the request is submitted, the page thinks for a bit, then shows four versions of your description. I chose the one I liked the best in each style and saved it to my computer:

Photorealistic


  Pop art

Anime

Art Deco

 Five years ago: Winery Fun

11 comments:

  1. Pretty good! Happy Birthday to Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. And congrats to the cat for beating father time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell that he's really starting to feel his age.

      Delete
  3. I was going to try out the microsoft image creator but hadn't yet. This gives me motive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! I'm looking forward to seeing a post detailing your tries.

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday Jackson the Cat!! Love the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Happy Birthday to Jackson! 21 is monumental for a cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our first cat lived to be over 20 years old. Jackson's litter mate brother made it to 18.

      Delete