Sunday, May 7, 2023

Car Lock Crackerjack

A woman rushed into the drug store to pick up a prescription. When she got back to her car she realized her keys were locked inside.

Right next to the car there was a rusty coat hanger on the ground. She didn't know the first thing about using it, so bowed her head and asked God to send her some Help.

A couple of minutes later a bearded man on a beat-up motorcycle, wearing a raggedy leather vest and a biker skull rag pulled into the parking lot. He asked if she needed help.

The woman frantically said, "Yes, my daughter is sick. I must get home, but I've locked my keys in the car. Please, can you use this hanger to unlock my car?"

He said he could, walked over to the car, and in less than a minute the door was open.

The woman hugged the man and through tears said, "Thank You, God, for sending me such a very nice man."

The biker heard her prayer and replied, "Lady, I am not a nice man. I just got out of prison yesterday. I was in prison for car theft."

The woman hugged the man again, sobbing, "Oh, thank you, God! You even sent me a Professional!"

Five years ago: Closet Changing Season

4 comments: