Wednesday, August 4, 2021

It All Comes Full Circle

At age 4 success is not peeing in your pants
 

At age 12 success is having friends
 


At age 16 success is having a drivers license 

 At age 20 success is having sex
 

At age 35 success is having money

 At age 50 success is having money
 


At age 60 success is having sex
 
  

At age 70 success is having a drivers license
 

 

 At age 75 success is having friends
 

 

At age 80 success is not peeing in your pants
 

 

Five years ago: Incommodious

14 comments:

  1. Ah the power of suggestion. I read that last one and had to go pee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a prospect for a teenager like me.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a minute I wondered where this was headed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, true post! 'Full circle' reminds me that when my Mom died, I wrote in a tribute to her that 'we come alone into the world and leave it alone, although there are people around us, both at birth and at the funeral'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Accurate! Indeed. You start out on a walker and often end up using one at the end, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought about that, but you are right!

      Delete