Sunday, February 19, 2023

What's On Your Camera Roll?

When I see something unique or unconventional I'll whip out my phone and take a snapshot. The downside of doing that is that eventually my photo app gets overloaded and it's time to purge some photos. Before I get rid of them forever I thought I'd share some of the oddball ones with you. Normally I wouldn't post someone's personal information, but I have to think that if you choose a license plate like this you're looking for attention. (Make sure you start by reading the bumper sticker next to the plate.)

Why am I so drawn to bathroom decorations?  I can't even remember where I saw this one, but the message is spot on.

Shoebox cards are humorous, so it doesn't surprise me thay found a cute way to say the store is out of a style.
I saw this entry when Hubby Tony and I were walking in a historic neighborhood the other day. Take a look at the stairs! Each step was made from a concrete block of decreasing size. I didn't see any adhesive holding the steps together, and when you look closely you'll see that there are brown planter boxes in the middle of two of them.

Five years ago today: The Presidents, Explained

12 comments:

  1. This was a lot of fun. It did take me a few seconds to realize what that license plate said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gone to parties where they play a game...a whole page full of license plates that you have to decipher.

      Delete
  2. Very clever license plate/bumper sticker! Also the sign for the card slot. An interesting staircase, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved watching Reno 911. The whacko deputies in intro were both trying to figure out what a personalized license plate read when they smacked into the back of the car with theirs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to keep an eye out for that episode

      Delete
  4. The steps are a disaster waiting to happen. I wonder if they'll put crosses next to them for everyone that dies.
    I sent the license plate to my SIL.
    Just transfer the pics to your computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I'll ever see those steps again, but if I do I'll definitely see if they've made any changes.

      Delete
  5. It's amazing how our brains can read that numberplate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in St Louis. Where are those stairs? Soulard? South City??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, this photo was way back in the camera roll and I can't remember exactly which neighborhood we were in.

      Delete