Friday, December 16, 2022

Decorating Made (Too) Easy

I was walking through the aisles of a Walmart Supercenter and came across a display of large bows. I thought that was a nice touch for customers, until I realized they happened to be displayed at the end of the vacuum cleaner aisle.

First of all, I don't think that you should buy someone close to you an appliance for Christmas. But if that's what your heart is set on, you should at least have to walk to another part of the store to get the supplies to wrap it with.

Five years ago today: The Doctor Will See You Now

6 comments:

  1. My SIL & I often exchanged kitchen items as gifts, serving - dishes & small appliances. My young nephew commented that probably wasn't the best gift from a son to his mother.....or for your significant other. He was already wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How would you like to be working in the gift wrap department and have someone show up with vacuum cleaner to wrap up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Years ago I worked at a mall Customer Service desk. In the past they had done gift wrapping, but discontinued it before I started. THANK GOODNESS!

      Delete