Wednesday, December 9, 2015

It Shouldn't Be This Hard!

Every day from December 1st until Christmas I'm hanging an ornament in an outside public place as a Random Act of Christmas Cheer.

This morning I visited the chiropractor for a 'tune up' appointment, which whips my creaky back into shape for another four to six weeks.  When I entered the office he asked if I had any special issues.  As it turns out, I did.  For the past month my right heel has been hurting off and on.  After consulting with Dr. Google I determined it was a plantar fasciitis issue.  The next week during a visit with my primary care doctor I ran the symptoms by him.  He agreed with me, and gave me some exercises to do.  Today's visit gave me even more suggestions, and an exercise demonstration.  I left the office feeling great.

My original plan was to hang my ornament in one of the trees on the street next to the chiropractor's, but the branches had been trimmed too high for me to reach.  I left the parking lot and turned onto a street that runs behind a strip mall.  The street had No Parking signs posted every 200 feet, so I kept driving until I reached the end of the strip mall.  Right by the road that led to the mall's parking lot were several large sweetgum trees.  I parked the car, then walked back and placed my red ball on a branch. Random cheer delivered for the day



Five years ago today: Some Types of Stealing Are OK!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your body feels better. Nice to hear when things go that way. Neat idea about the xmas bulbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you got a 'tune-up' and feel better today!

    ReplyDelete