Here are some easy ones. Clockwise from the top:
- Round ravioli cutter
- Donut cutter. See the little circle inside to cut out the hole?
- Tupperware canapé cutter
- A Pampered Chef device called a Cut'N'Seal that makes crustless, pocket type sandwiches. I don't think I ever used this impulse purchase!
How did you do? Here are some harder items. I had to do some Internet searching to figure out what they were. Clockwise from the right:
- Wire whisk spatula. I've never seen the two tools put together like this.
- Egg topper to cut the tops off soft boiled eggs. When you squeeze the handle, tiny teeth come out from inside the ring!
- Tomato or egg slicer. The frame has 10 serrated blades to slice delicate items into even-sized pieces
I adding all these things to my Goodwill bag. I wonder if I should include an explanation of the items for the benefit of the workers?