Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Mid-Winter Break Adventure 2024

Way back in October Son Brian and DIL Nicole approached Hubby Tony and me with a plan. Their boys would be out of school on their Mid-Winter break the third week of February. Would we like to join their family for a trip?

Of course we said yes!

Plans were finalized just before Tony tripped and broke his ankle, but the surgeon told Tony that if everything went according to plan he would be free to travel by then. Things did go smoothly, and two days after Tony was released we boarded a plane for San Jose. Adventures awaited!

To be continued……

Five years ago today: How Much Is Enough?

14 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting! Glad the broken ankle didn't interfere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too-especially after it caused us to cancel our Thanksgiving trip.

      Delete
  2. My old stomping grounds - have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I know a little bit about the area I'm always interested in the geographical details in your posts.

      Delete
  3. Yay! -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had/have an interesting time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I wish I liked to travel!!! I anxiously await more from you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As two of the kids (and all of the grands) are a plane ride away, in the past few years I've flown more than I have the rest of my life.

      Delete
  6. That's quite an adventure, considering that both father and son are after surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good gosh! He broke his ankle? Wow! I'm glad you were still able to do the trip.

    ReplyDelete