Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Keep Moving Forward

This morning I did a yoga class at the gym. The instructor always begins with an inspirational quote. When she said that today's was from Sylvester Stallone the entire class snickered, but after hearing the quote I had to agree that the words were thought provoking:

"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward."
(I came home and searched for the source of the quote. The internet told me it was from Rocky Balboa, the sixth film in the Rocky series.)

12 comments:

  1. As I was reading the quote, I thought, that's Rocky. Really like the 1st one back in the day. He wrote that movie if you didn't already know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I knew that Stallone was the writer I had forgotten. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. I thought Rocky for sure -Christine cmlk79.blogapot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am a Fan of Sly Stallone, so I like his Quote and have watched all of his Action Films. I particularly liked his latest Series made for TV, it captivated me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quote is quite true! Life is hard sometimes, but you have to push through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "how much you can take and keep moving forward"
    You have to take it all or you'll quit moving, permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great quotation. Thanks, Rocky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember that quote from the film. Did the instructor do it in a Stallone voice and accent?

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete