Saturday, January 7, 2023

Encasement

Hubby Tony and I just returned from a trip to California. While we were there we got to see both families, hug and play with all the grandchildren (including six-week old grandson Cee). It was wonderful to be away, but also wonderful to get back.

When I was packing up my suitcase yesterday I realized that my new iPad still didn't have a case. I didn't want it to get scratched up, so I grabbed a Ziploc bag and slid it inside. The result looked pretty silly, but it served the purpose.  On the plane I was able to tap away through the plastic without any worries.


Five years ago: A Perfect Date For Cuddling

8 comments:

  1. Good that that worked! Glad you had time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I would call that nerdy or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long a plane ride do you have to visit them? I've heard so much on the news lately about delays and cancelled flights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea for the iPad. I may have done that before! Sounds like a nice visit with the family!

    ReplyDelete