Sunday, July 3, 2022

Midyear Reset

Some years, instead of making a New Year's resolution I'll substitute a Word of the Year. However, on January 1st of this year I was so happy to leave 2021 in the dust that I didn't do any forward planning.

Last week I was talking with a friend about some upcoming challenges.  This afternoon I received a text from her saying she hoped that the plan of action I had shared with her would bring me clarity. That last word jumped out and grabbed me by the arm. I decided it would make a great guiding concept until 2023.

InkPx

Five years ago today: Asea (The Great Pacific Northwest Adventure of 2017)

5 comments:

  1. Good word -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, something the whole nation could use about now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although it's been a crazy couple of years, and I could not then, nor now, see an end to the craziness, I do feel I have clarity--the world has gone mad and I must continue on doing my very best as I have always done. How I do my very best has certainly changed (I think of that year of virtual storytelling or the continued mask-wearing), and I will look forward knowing I have the capacity to do my best while others fail to do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with all of your words, but the last sentence resonates with me.

      Delete