Friday, July 29, 2022

Magically Delicious Marshmallows

In my opinion, the best part of Lucky Charms cereal is the marshmallows.

A couple of weeks ago Hubby Tony and I were shopping at a produce market that also has a small selection of other products. When we saw this container of dehydrated marshmallows we decided to buy it for a gift for some other people we know who like the marshmallow part of the cereal as much as I do.

  
 
They told us the sweet bites were delicious.
 
 Five years ago today: Virtual Rack Woes

16 comments:

  1. I need to find the guy that picked the marshmallows out of the Lucky Charms. I've got some M&Ms and skittles that need to be separated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Round candies that look alike is a whole different level of commitment!

      Delete
  2. Tasty ... a little small to barbecue on a fire though !!!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you would have to use a teeny tiny skewer.

      Delete
  3. I don't think I've had Lucky Charms!
    (ツ) from Jenn Jilks , ON, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a cereal that I had as a kid. Hadn't thought about it for years until I was reintroduced through the grand kids.

      Delete
  4. I love dehydrated candy, got it for Christmas gifts for others, but ended up eating most of it myself. I think I'd love those marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would make some little kids really happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My grandsons would love them! When they get Lucky Charms for breakfast, they always eat the marshmallows first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pick the marshmallows out, eat the cereal, then finish up with the marshmallows :-)

      Delete
  7. The Amish bulk food store I shop at has those. A couple times a year I'll pick up a container. Himself tells me I'm weird. LOL

    ReplyDelete