Monday, July 27, 2020

Recent Randomness From My Phone

For the past few weeks, the mid-afternoon sun coming through the skylight in our condo has produced an arrow pointing the way to the stairwell.


I saw this artistic pile of rocks on the sewer cover close to a mysterious driveway that Google says leads to an interdenominational church and retreat center. I wonder why it wouldn't have signage?


I've heard of quite a few nut and seed butters, but this was a new one for me. It was quite expensive, or I would have brought it home to try.


For years I've seen the steeple of this building as I whizzed by in the car at 40 miles per hour. One day I rode by on my bike, and I was able to stop and figure out that it's an Orthodox church.


Five years ago today: Cooking In The Car

12 comments:

  1. That watermelon seed butter looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps some random stones nearby, used to make a sort of cairn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about that, too. Especially since the pile was gone today. Wonder what the meaning was.

      Delete
  3. How interesting that the skylight makes an exact arrow 🤔 *hears twilight zone music playing somewhere* Well, anyway, I agree with Joanne, maybe a cairn type of thing with the stones. Hmm, watermelon seed butter, now I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought of the Twilight Zone when I saw the arrow :-)

      Delete
  4. I put a skylight in the ceiling of my apartment. The neighbours above got upset because it looks straight into their bedroom.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, now I want to see what watermelon seed butter tastes like

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the church.
    The arrow is so cool!

    ReplyDelete