Even though long sleeved shirts, fall sweaters, and coats still fill the majority of the mall's windows, there are signs that the holidays will be here soon. Some of them are subtle...
- The mall just announced the hours for the holiday season, starting with Black Friday and going through the end of the year.
- A few of the women's stores have window displays of glittery festive wear.
- A children's store has a prominent arrangement of party dresses right as you walk in.
- That white-light tree, which turned out to be more like a spray than a tree, and made out of fiber optics. (Could be holiday, could not.)
- The Hallmark store has nicely-piled stacks of Christmas decorations visible all across the front of the store.
- One of the anchor stores has large decorated trees adorning the area right inside the entrance from the mall.
- A second anchor store sports a massive decorated garland around the top of the escalator area.