A group I belong to puts together a thought-of-the-day calendar as a fundraiser, and this year I'm heading up the calendar committee. For the past four weeks we've been exchanging emails. Last week I designed the final document and sent it to the printer.
I got a message from him today that I needed to make a few changes before he could do the job. The changes sounded easy, and I figured I could take care of it in 30 minutes.
However, when I got home tonight my kitchen computer (the one that has all the calendar files on its hard drive) wouldn't turn on!
I sent an SOS email to my computer guy, and another to the calendar committee asking if anyone had the last version of the document I sent. Hopefully one of those will pan out. Either way, it's going to take me longer than 30 minutes to finish this project.