- Clean up two cat hairballs. Fortunately, it was easy because they were on the vinyl kitchen floor and not the carpet.
- Skim through 79 emails in my Inbox (most of which went straight into the Trash).
- Give a cursory glance to 158 Junk messages to make sure nothing important ended up there.
- Dive into 137 blog posts that accumulated in my Reader.
- Download the pictures from my camera to my computer and start organizing them. Recharge the camera batteries.
- Email a couple of the pictures to the family.
- Check in with my Facebook friends.
- Sit on the couch so Pepper the cat can stretch himself out on my lap (and hope that his brother Jackson will curl up on the couch, too).
Friday, March 25, 2011
Back in the old days getting home from vacation meant unpacking the suitcases, going through the mail and newspapers, and getting caught up on the laundry. How things have changed. I was only out of town for four days, but in addition to all those basic tasks, I get to: