Friday, October 15, 2010

Coming Soon!

The past couple of days I've been having fun doing some Internet fantasy furniture shopping. Isn't this drop leaf table beautiful?  It actually folds out to make a full-sized table.


I don't really need more furniture, so why was I browsing?  Because Sean from CSN Stores asked me to!

Sean contacted me this week, asking if I would be interested in helping promote their products. I wasn't familiar with the company, so I did a little research. I found out that CSN is an e-commerce company that has over 200 online stores. Each store only focuses on one type of product, and has a wide selection of merchandise. If you need it, I bet you could find it on one of their sites!

The company will soon be sending me a gift certificate that I will give to one of the wonderful people who visit here.  Stay tuned for details!

1 comment: