Monday, May 11, 2009

How Am I Supposed To Finish Making The Bed?

So much to do!

My list of projects is endless. There are indoor jobs and outdoor activities. The errands never stop.

I don't know which thing to pick up first.

But maybe the cats have the right idea. There's always time for a nap in their world. Maybe I should lay down and join them, or go find a shady spot in the grass and stretch out with the newspaper.

Next month when the temperature is pushing 90 and the humidity is almost as high I'll wish I could listen to the birds sing through the open window. I'll be sad I missed the chance to watch the birds while sitting on the deck.

Carpe diem. I'm outta here.

3 comments:

  1. Exactly. That's why I have been doing a lot of case notes from my car. Just been enjoying the day.

    Though i might just come back to my case notes later and take a nap now. I have a headache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats tend to have the right idea about most things - I enjoy their philosophy on life. It is important to enjoy the day - it's the only one we've got...I've been trying to enjoy my unemployment more and more these days...when I'm stuck in an office on a sunny day not unlike today I will wish I had this time back....

    ReplyDelete