Friday, September 16, 2022

The Wonders Of Midwest Weather

This is so true!

Last weekend it was cool enough to open up the windows and enjoy the sounds of nature. For the first time in months I exchanged my shorts for jeans. Since then each day the temperature inched up a degree or two. The jeans turned into capris, and then back to shorts. The air conditioner went back on, and the sounds of nature were replaced by the hum of the fan.

By Tuesday, depending on what source you're using the temperature could break a record when it gets up to 97° F!

The weather is supposed to get back to normal again by next weekend, and the high temperatures will return to the mid-70° F. In my opinion the change can't come soon enough.

Five years ago today: Demonstration And Dissent

9 comments:

  1. Change of seasons -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm further south than you. I bet it gets up to 110 down here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are told maybe we are having a false fall. I hear it on the news. Our weather temps plunged suddenly, low 60's this weekend were forecast but now I think we're supposed to be in the 70's this weekend, not sure. I like your list of seasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could take credit for the list, but it's all over the internet and Facebook. When I tried to find the author I had no luck.

      Delete
  4. That's funny. That looks like our seasons too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mry, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  5. It's a great time of year. It keeps one on their toes!

    ReplyDelete