Thursday, October 28, 2021

Halloween Spirit

This month I've kept an eye out for unusual Halloween decorations. Here's what I've found:

👻 Do any of these sound appetizing to you?
 

👻 I see this one when I drive the back way out of the subdivision. It cracks me up every time.
👻 The bucket is over the dusk-to-dawn light, so the scarecrow head glows when the sun goes down.
👻 Am I the only one who's never seen a tree decorated with Halloween lights before?
 

👻 This restaurant had 3-dimentional bats attached to the mirror in the ladies room.

 
 
Five years ago today: Fajitas For Two

16 comments:

  1. I saw halloween tree lights for the first time recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bats in the bathroom would freak me out a bit. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a couple of seconds to figure out what they were.

      Delete
  3. Sunset Hills is thinking of having a Halloween lighting contest next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even carve a pumpkin this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't carved anything in years. That way I can bake them off and make pumpkin puree.

      Delete
  5. A lot of people now are making Christmas trees all year round and just change the decor on the tree based on what time of year it is so doesn’t surprise me about Halloween lights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'll have to keep an eye on the tree and see what happens to it over the course of a year.

      Delete
  6. The pumpkin head on the light is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't celebrate Halloween but the skeleton waiting for the perfect man made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so much fun because I haven't seen much Halloween around here although I've already seen Christmas in the stores.

    ReplyDelete