I've been in the store a few times before. During my previous visits, I spent a long time wandering down every aisle of the store, looking at all the stuff I've never tried before and buying things I was already familiar with. Today Tony and I decided we were going to be adventurous and purchase a complete meal from the store.
Each item came from a different part of the world. We bought:
- A packet of dry mix for minestrone soup from Croatia
- Tofu crackers from Indonesia (which we added to the soup like you would fried wonton strips)
- Chicken kabanosy sausage from Poland (similar to kielbasa, but richer)
- French Emmenthaler cheese
- Russian-style half sour pickles
- Canned jackfruit in syrup fromThailand
- Gelato (from Gelato Di Riso, which is actually a local company, but according to their Website they make authentic Italian Gelato!)
Everything tasted great, and we even have enough left over for lunch tomorrow.