Friday, October 14, 2022

There's Got To Be A Catch

One of the benefits of subscribing to Amazon Prime is getting free two-day shipping. If not, as long as the order totals $25 it will take five days for the package to arrive with no shipping fee.

If the items don’t add up to $25, there are sites (like FillerChecker.com and CheapFiller.com) where you can enter the amount you need for free shipping and get suggestions. Or you can search on the Amazon website for filler items under [price point of your choice]. 

For fun, I looked to see what was available for under one dollar. There were items from just about every department, but the vast majority of them did not qualify for free shipping. However, I'm sure the quality of the $0.01 ring was worth the $3.95 shipping cost :-)

 Five years ago: There's A Name For Everything!

8 comments:

  1. Your finger turns green as you slide it on the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still, for a penny ..... I wouldn't order it either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I know some people who would be enticed by the price.

      Delete
    2. I keep some small value Amazon items I want bookmarked. Then when I need to bump up my costs I will add them in.

      Delete