Sunday, October 23, 2022

Golden Glow

My condominium building was constructed in the mid-1980s. Based on its size, I'm guessing the tree outside the front door was planted about the same time.

From the living room and office windows I enjoy seeing its bare branches of winter and the green leaves of the growing season. However, this time of year is my favorite. The leaves turn a beautiful yellow color, and in the afternoon when the sun shines through the leaves it gives the living room a golden glow.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! My husband and I were just saying that the trees that have such pretty yellow leaves seem to light up the sky around them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trees in all their glory make me so appreciate every day of my life. Your tree is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The color season is so transitory, it definitely is best to take it a day at a time.

      Delete
  3. I love the fall colors. Your tree friend is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete