Monday, December 24, 2018

Appreciative

December has flown by! I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already.

Today is the accounting day for my 2019 Advent of Gratitude challenge. When I completed the challenge last year I had no idea how all of the daily prompts would open my eyes to the everyday blessings I have in my life.  This year I had a knowledgeable head start, and I wasn't disappointed.

As the directions specified, today I added up all the money from the prompts. It came to $67.50. As I did last year I sent the proceeds to the Circle of Concern food pantry, which serves clients that live in the three school districts closest to my house.They do great work.

Five years ago today: Merry Christmas, 2013

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Both Tony and I make end of the year donations to charities we support.

      Delete
  2. That's wonderful. There is great need out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. I think this is the first time anyone's ever said that to me!

      Delete