Thursday, September 10, 2026

Almost Finished, And Thrilled About It

In the past week I've had a trifecta of computer projects to get through. I was quarterbacking the production of a flyer for an event that will take place early next year, finishing up the minutes of a fellowship meeting, and producing the September newsletter for the same group.

None of the projects was difficult, but all were time consuming and required playing nicely online with people who had different opinions. I was thrilled this afternoon to send the flyer and minutes out for review, and my fingers are crossed that no major mistakes are found. The newsletter is waiting for one more fact to be checked before it's also sent through cyberspace.

Stockvault.net
In addition to my writing responsibilities, this week there was also a lot of normal to-dos and social obligations. In short, it's been a very busy week. I'm already looking forward to next week when there are only two things on the calendar. 

Five years ago: Venipuncture and Vaccine

2 comments:

  1. Kay of Musings: You are so good to do all this work. This kind of reminds me of getting blog posts ready to publish and showing it to my husband to catch any errors I might have.

    I’m wishing you a quieter week coming up so you can get some rest.

    ReplyDelete