Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Fun With The Families

 Hubby Tony and I just returned from an awesome, jam-packed California trip. In just under two weeks we:

  • Flew into San Jose and drove to Son Tony and DIL Ie's house in the Central Valley area, where we stayed for three days and got some serious quality time with granddaughter Gee.

  • Drove to Pismo Beach and shared a beachfront condo with Son Brian, DIL Nicole, and grandsons Jay, Ell, and Dee.
  • Spent two days driving down (south) Highway 1 as far as Santa Barbara, then turned around and came back north through Santa Cruz, ending up at Brians house in the Bay area.
  • Had additional time visiting with Brian and family before getting on a plane to come back home.

Whew! I'm tired just reviewing all of it.

Five years ago today: O!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like wonderful family time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you 'know the way to San Jose'? Or did you just count on the pilot knowing the way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've lived in that area for five years. The first time I went I had that song stuck in my head the whole time. Now I've gotten over it :-)

      Delete
  3. It's great to have fun and be with family.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you many happy returns of the experience! Being with family, visiting places, that's time wonderfully spent. Tiring but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was the coast beautiful? I haven't been to CA since my college days, when I briefly went to college in the Napa valley. I also went scuba diving along the coast, from Mendicino down to below Santa Cruz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never really seen the California coast, which was awe-inspiring.

      Delete
  6. Hwy 1; wonderful drive. It's so good to spend time with family.

    ReplyDelete