My dog has a great life:
- He sleeps about 20 hours a day and has his food prepared for him.
- He can eat whenever he wants.
- His meals are provided at no cost to him.
- He visits the doctor once a year for his check-up, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.
- He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.
Five years ago today: Let's Do Lunch
- He makes no contribution to the running or maintenance of the house.
- If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
- He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
- He is living like a King, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head...I think my dog might be in Congress!
- All of his costs are picked up by others who go out, work hard, and earn a living every day.