The list was cute, and I thought I'd share:
- "I'm back from my lobotomy", said Tom absentmindedly.
- "Only one of my speakers works", Tom said, monotonously.
- "I'll try and dig it up for you", Tom said gravely.
- "Stay sharp!" Tom said pointedly.
- "The doctor removed my left ventricle and atrium", Tom said halfheartedly.
- "My hand's been too long in the freezer," Tom said icily.
- "This is what happens when you mix an acid and a base", Tom said neutrally.
- "I think I'll use a different font", said Tom boldly.
- "I knocked down the rest of the pins on my second try", Tom said sparingly.
- "I need a pencil sharpener", said Tom bluntly.
- "I forgot to mark down which groceries to buy", Tom said listlessly.
- "Who ate all the apples"? asked Tom, fruitlessly.
- "I think all I need is some condiments to make the perfect hotdog", Tom said with some relish.
- "Hey, we’re out of laundry detergent", said Tom cheerlessly.
- "I have a candy bar", Tom snickered.
- "Looks like a modern work of art," said Tom abstractly.
- "I wish we had some pineapple", said Tom dolefully.
- "Hey, get this dog off me", Tom barked.
- "Can’t you darn your own socks"? Tom needled.
- "My oil well just came in"! Tom gushed.
- "Where’s my bullfrog"? Tom croaked.
- "Pass me the shellfish," said Tom crabbily
Can you add anything to the list?
Five years ago today: Are You Busy?