We love our two cats, and they live a very good life, but (based on what I saw) the manufacturers and merchandisers would tell us we're not pampering them enough. They don't have designer dishes to eat and drink out of, and their litter boxes are simple. There are no dedicated cat beds in the house. (Not because we haven't tried--we have-- but the cats have always snubbed them. They prefer to think of the entire house as their bedroom).
Some of the things I saw:
- Food and water bowls plain and fancy, dry food feeders automatic and gravity-operated, and water fountains with recirculators and aerators.
- Placemats in multiple sizes, colors, and materials to keep food crumbs and water dribbles off the floor.
- Litter boxes with privacy hoods to protect kitty from prying eyes while he's doing his business and self-cleaning models that didn't have to be scooped.
- Special mats to lay next to those litter boxes for Kitty to wipe his paws on as he exits the area.
- A small selection of Halloween costumes (which I know our cats are thankful not to have.)