Some residual humidity made the air feel sticky, and an early morning walk left me completely drenched. By lunch time the humidity had also started to roll out of the area, leaving nothing but fresh, cool air behind.
Five years ago: A Late Summer AdventureEvery day for a year, starting on my 49th birthday, I did something I've never done before. Now that I've completed that project, here's more of my adventures.
Monday, September 21, 2026
And Just Like That, The Heat Wave Was Over
Forecast for yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
I went to bed last night so keyed up about the incoming change in temperature
that I had trouble falling asleep. After several impressive rounds of storms
the front came through. The first thing I did when I got out of bed was hustle
to the thermostat, turn off the air conditioner, then open the condo windows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpeg)
Happy Autumn Equinox and cooler temps!
ReplyDeleteThank goodness the heat left before the Autumn came.
DeleteIt's cooling down here to. And I'm so happy about it.
ReplyDeleteI bet you are! I can't imagine summers in your area.
Deletewow, how nice is that? Open those windows and let the Fall inside.
ReplyDeleteI thoroughly enjoyed hearing the outside sounds when I fell asleep last night and when I woke up this morning.
DeleteOh please, send your weather my way?!
ReplyDeleteI would if I could.....
DeleteYeay! Cooler weather at last!
ReplyDelete👌
DeleteSo glad to hear that your heat finally broke!
ReplyDeleteThat makes two of us.
DeleteSo happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThis is very nice and I'm thrilled that you all are feeling some temp changes. Us? not so much...I still have hope especially since today is the first day of Fall.
ReplyDeleteMy fingers are crossed that you get your relief soon.
DeleteI'm sure you're hearing we have to get prepared for the Super El Nino now. Yikes.
ReplyDelete