Monday, March 25, 2019

Boy-bys

I've got some exciting news.

Some time ago Son Brian and Daughter-In-Law Nicole announced to the family that they were expecting...IDENTICAL TWINS!  At that point it was too early to go public with the information, and they said they were not planning on any social media announcements. So I waited....and waited.....and eventually asked them when I could share the information with the extended family and my friends.

In the meantime we learned that Grandson Jay would have two new brothers sometime in the middle of the summer.  At the age of two, he's really too young to know exactly what that means but because Mom and Dad are excited he is, too.

Brian and Nicole asked Hubby Tony and I to be available to come and take care of Jay while she's is in the hospital. Of course we said yes! As a matter of fact, we already have our plane tickets for the visit.

We're both delighted for all of the changes that are coming for the family. I can't wait to have new babies to hug and cuddle with.  This is going to be the best summer ever!

Five years ago today: A Tale of Two Temperatures

7 comments: