Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Love Your Cats

This morning Hubby Tony sent me an email that he'd learned that today was National Cat Day.  I'd never heard of the holiday before, but as a cat lover I was happy to join in the cat celebration.

One of Tony's co-workers went out on his lunch break and came back with treats and a toy for his cat.  We didn't buy our 'boys' anything, but we did give them extra attention.  From the happy purrs, I'm guessing they liked it.


Five years ago today: New Thing #292--At The Sound Of The Bell

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like they had a happy cat day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go tell Toby. Purrl, though, would just turn up his nose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds just like cats to have completely different personalities.

      Delete
  3. Aw...they are just beautiful! Happy Cat day from my kitties to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what beautiful cats they are!

    ReplyDelete