Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Let's Go Blues!

Tonight our hometown St. Louis Blues hockey team is playing against the Dallas Stars in the seventh (and last) game of the second round of the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs. The series is tied, and whoever wins gets to move on to the next round. The Blues, who began playing in 1967, are the oldest active NHL team never to have won the Stanley Cup.

I'm a fair weather hockey fan, but for the past few weeks I've been caught up in all the excitement. It looks like I'm not the only one. When Hubby Tony and I were out for a walk tonight, we saw these signs taped to a pole:


A close up of the bottom sign. By the quality of the writing I assumed this passionate follower was on the younger side.


Five years ago today: The Chiropractor Is Usually Right

3 comments:

  1. That sign is so funny (and fun). I've been rooting for my Boston Bruins, who won their series last night. Worried about the Celtics, though, who are down 3 games to 1 in their series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since we don't have an NBA team I follow basketball even less than hockey. As a matter of fact, I've only been to one professional basketball game in my life.

      Delete
  2. we are following the basketball

    ReplyDelete