Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Cover An Owie In Style

Last month I was shopping in a store devoted to lifestyle and pop culture reference items. I had to buy something, and these kitten-shaped bandages came home with me:


I showed my purchase to everyone who was around the house at the time. They all oohed, aahed, and said "How unique". I put the box in the hall closet, and waited for an excuse to use them. That came today. After I got out of the shower I had a tiny irritated spot on my thigh, and covered it with a cute little kitten to stop my jeans from making things worse.


Not only did the bandage make the pain go away, it caught my eye every time I used the bathroom.

Five years ago today: Brotherly Love

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They shouldn't be hard to find. I think they're available both in stores and online.

      Delete
  2. Spirit lifting, aren't they! One daughter had clever bandaids, and it sometimes taxed her ingenuity to convince a child that the owie was not bandaid-worthy. The little things amused grandparents, though. My, how long ago that was. My youngest grand is 15 this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When my kids were young the only bandages I saw were tan or tan.

      Delete
  3. Those are terrific. Bet your grandkids will love them, too. I get the printed, comic type, bandaids for them to use when visiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ALMOST thought about sending the box to Grandson Jay, but decided to keep it for myself. Glad I did.

      Delete