Friday, September 21, 2018

Covering All Of The Clothes Bases

This is the weekend for the couple's retreat Hubby Tony and I have been attending for the past several years, and I'm really looking forward to it. After three years of helping to plan the event I get to go and just be a participant. I'll get to relax, catch up with all of the people I only see at this event, and eat lots of food that's not normally on my diet.

Fortunately, I think our abnormally hot weather is finally breaking. The temperature is down about ten degrees. The humidity is still oppressive, but that's supposed to be gone tomorrow too.  Just in case the weather people are wrong, though, my suitcase is packed like I'm going away for a week. It contains short sleeved/long sleeved shirts/fleece jacket, capris/shorts/jeans, and tennis shoes/sandals/flip flops.
ISL Collective

Five years ago today: Gah-run-teed

5 comments:

  1. Here in the UK we have all four seasons in a day. It is raining now. It was sunny earlier and I got the lawnmower out; but now ... it is back in again. HOORAY ... I like rain. Saves me a lot of work; like washing the car, painting the gate, mowing the lawn, pruning the trees ... I like rain. And beer ... watching the rain with a glass of beer. Great!!!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your weather sounds very much like ours during the spring and fall.

      Delete