Tuesday, January 19, 2016

It's Popcorn Time!

When I learned this morning that today was National Popcorn Day I was able to forget about it.  When the information came across my desk after lunch I was able to ignore the urge to indulge. However, when I read about the holiday yet again after dinner I lost the will to resist.

I went into the pantry and broke open the box of microwave pop corn Hubby Tony bought from a neighborhood Cub Scout, nuked a package, and divided the kernels into two bowls so Tony could join me, too (because if you're going to break your 'no snacks after dinner' pledge you should drag someone along with you.).


Five years ago today: Keeping Warm

4 comments:

  1. Now I want some! I just so happen to have a huge popcorn maker in my store ......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! Commercial poppers make the BEST popcorn!

      Delete
  2. who really can resist popcorn, my favourite is the layered kind I've been getting from the cinema!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like cinema popcorn (especially when I have them add butter, which of course is not on the diet).

      Delete