- Starbucks is serving coffee on a stick
- Lawyers have their hands in their own pockets.
- My car won’t run, and my nose won’t stop.
- Police tell a robber to freeze, and he does.
- We had to chisel the dog off a lamp-post
- Levi Strauss started manufacturing electric jeans
- The squirrels in the park are throwing themselves at an electric fence.
- The optician was giving away free ice scrapers with every new pair of eyeglasses.
- Hitchhikers are holding up signs with pictures of thumbs.
- The Amish are buying electric blankets.
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
How Cold Is It?
Tonight the temperatures are going to drop down into the single digits. After dinner I turned up the thermostat and put on an extra layer to keep warm. The cats are huddled together on the couch.