Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Muted Movement

It's been three weeks since I sprained my wrist.  Now it's pretty much back to normal, but once or twice a day I'll do something that reminds me it still isn't completely healed.  The chiropractor told me I should move the joint on a regular basis, so I researched wrist exercises and I'm trying to do them a couple of times each day.

Yesterday and today have been very slow at the Customer Service desk, and I decided to take the opportunity to do some discreet wrist strengthening.  If you had walked by at the right time you would have noticed me flexing my fingers, rolling my wrist, and doing wrist stretches with my eyes peeled for anyone walking my way.

Five years ago today: Nibble And Nosh

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're being careful and diligent about taking care of your wrist, Kathy. As we get a little older, we do have to be diligent. It's so hard. Thank goodness your wrist is healing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything physical is harder as we get older, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. Keep doing those furtive exercises to promote healing. I empathize with your situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been. It actually helps to pass the time :-)

      Delete