The site was a fascinating collection of articles about how to live better, such as "The Meaning of Life", "Understand the True Nature of Reality", and the one that really struck me tonight "Six Things Likely to Make You Happier in the Long-Term".
According to Paul, building up these areas in our life will increase our general satisfaction:
- Being involved in a loving relationship
- Being in good health
- Having satisfying employment
- Being financially independent
- Having a good social life, and
- Having a sense of purpose