Thursday, March 17, 2011

God's Power To Guide Me


I arise today 
Through a mighty strength:
God's power to guide me, 
God's might to uphold me, 
God's wisdom to teach me, 
God's eye to watch over me, 
God's ear to hear me, 
God's word to give me speech, 
God's hand to guide me
God's way to lie before me
God's shield to shelter me
God's host to secure me
Against the snares of devils
Against the seductions of vices,
Against the lusts of nature,
Against everyone who shall wish me ill,
Whether far or near, many or few

~~~~St. Patrick of Ireland~~~~

3 comments:

  1. Happy St Paddy's Day Kathy! Thanks for the reminder. Inspiring words today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful day Kathy!

    Words to live by yes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope everything turns out fine for you

    ReplyDelete